Teacher Simulator review
October 8, 2020
Teacher Simulator is a game where you are a teacher in a school. You must answer the questions that your students ask you, and try to catch out the cheaters in your classroom. You have to sharpen your pencils, answer questions, and make sure you don't get distracted by the other teachers. Teacher Simulator is an independent video game that has been developed by Appxplore. The game has been designed with the purpose of exploring what school is like for the teachers.
The gameplay consists of answering the questions that your students ask you, catching out the cheaters in your classroom, and trying to stay focused on the lesson. You have to sharpen your pencils and try to stay focused, as the students will get bored if you talk about the same thing for too long. You can also send the students to the principle. In the game, the player can take on the role of a teacher, and get to explore what school is like for the teachers. They have to answer the questions of their students, and detect the cheaters in the classroom. They have to sharpen their pencils, and get prepared to become the best teacher in the world.
The graphics are in a 2D cartoon style, and are very simple. The graphics in the game are quite simple, but they are accompanied by appropriate sound effects.
Information about replayability
The game has a good replayability factor, as there are many different questions to answer, and there are different students with different responses to the questions. The game is not very long, but it is replayable. The game has a very light story, which is a good way to explore the school, and see what it is like for the teachers. It is also a good way to explore the school, and see what it is like for the teachers.
- The game is simple, and easy to play
- It has a lot of replayability
- The questions that the students ask are random, which means that you can play the game again and again
- You can sharpen your pencils in the game
- You can send the students to the principal
- You can answer questions about the arts and crafts
- You can catch out the cheaters in your classroom
- You can make sure that your students are paying attention
- There are no background noises in the game
- The game is very repetitive
- There are no background pictures
- The game has no instructions
- You can't go to the school's hallway
The game is good, but it is very repetitive. You can't go to the school's hallway, and there are no instructions. The background noises are not present, and there are no background pictures. The game is repetitive, and there are no instructions, which is why it is hard to play it.